|Price||RM45.00 - RM65.00|
|Size (L x W x H)||21 cm x 15 cm x 28 cm|
Hand Sanitizer Isopropyl Alchohol
Isopropyl alcohol is a colourless, combustible liquid with a wide variety of uses. It has a wide range of uses in the home and is used in laboratories, in medicine, and in many manufacturing industries. Two of its most popular uses are as a solvent and a cleaning fluid. Since isopropyl alcohol is a solvent, it has many uses as a home cleaning agent. It is often used to clean dirt from hard-to-reach areas, such as between keys on keyboards and on mouse wheels. IPA Kills germs & bacteria/virus up to 99.9%
Uses for Isopropyl alcohol:-
• A Disinfectant for food preparation surfaces, table tops, counters, bars and other hard surfaces. Antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
• A sterilizer – For sterilising hands when preparing food or for medical personnel working in surgeries, clinics, First Aid Rooms, Nursing Homes, Hospitals etc. Sterilizing utensils, equipment etc. eg acupuncturists needles, hairdressers combs etc. An Anti-Foamer and foam inhibitor.
• Can be used as a Deodoriser for spraying into shoes to eliminate odours.
• Can be mixed with fragrances to make air fresheners and deodorants.
• A general cleaner – excellent for cleaning glass & lenses. Can be used to clean virtually any surface. Removes light grease, oils, dirt, food stains etc. Evaporates quickly and leaves surface squeaky clean.
• A specialist cleaner for computer equipment, electronic devices, contact pins, floppy disk drive heads, lenses of LASERS in optical disc drives (DVD,CD), removes thermal paste of CPUs. Cleans printer heads including Thermal Transfer.
• A solvent for diluting lacquers, PVC adhesives, dyes and printing inks. A graffiti remover for removing inks, markers, lipstick etc.
• A Deicer for locks and windscreens. Add to Windscreen washer reservoir for a spotless windscreen every time.
• A fuel additive for dissolving water or ice in fuel lines.
Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.